Published 6th Jan 2022
- Added auto-update functions for Windows machines
- New config menu allowing machine name setting
- Added ability to edit config files directly in-app
- Small UI updates
- Various bug fixes
Published 12th December 2021
- Added support for slide control using buttons on show control dashboard
Published 30th Nov 2021
- UI improvements
- Fixed missing uninstall icon (Windows only)
- Better reporting of connection failures caused by e.g. firewall blocks
- Added version reporting to aid support and debugging
- Added socket timeout feature to reduce load on client machine
- Update underlying code to Electron 15.3.0, bringing various security and stability updates
This release increases the amount of data OctoCue receives from client machines. The following additional items are reported:
- Receiver version:
- System architecture:
- System platform:
For full details of the information transmitted to OctoCue from receviver machines, please see https://octocue.com/data_security
Published 30th May 2022
- Added ability to control slides via UDP - see this page for full details.
- Updated code signing certificate.
Published 20th December 2020
- Fixed issue where accessing notes from PowerPoint files created via. Google Slides export failed.
Published 28th December 2020
- Added invite control variables to support new invite/app onboarding system.